The Best Place To Buy Or Sell Secondhand Furniture, Banqueting Chairs, Trestle Tables, Office Furniture
Sub CategoriesBanqueting Chairs • Bar Units • Cube Seating • Folding Chairs • Folding Tables • Linking Conference Chairs • Plastic Bistro Chairs
- High quality commercial grade chairs suitable to hire (not your average DIY shop chair!)
- Strong Injected Polypropylene Construction (one piece)
- UV resistant
- White or Black (please advise if other colours are required)
NO MINIMUM ORDER
These chairs are often selected as banqueting or conference or church chairs. They provide inexpensive additional seating for bars, cafes and clubs. With the added convenience of being able to stack these chairs for easy storage when not in use, the 2525 chair is fantastic value for money!
The Midsomer Folding Wooden Chair for Weddings & Events
Available March 2020 - Advance order Now! Selling fast. Low deposit to secure an order.
Brand New & Wrapped, top quality supplied by Tiger Furniture - Leading UK supplier of contract & event furniture.
Available mid/late March - Taking advance orders now as they are selling fast and we can't hold this low price for long!
These tables are extremely sturdy and are the best on the market!
They are being made from brand new scaffold boards and come in natural wood.
They are being sold as untreated to allow the buyer to stain/varnish to your desired colour.
The trestle tables are made with heavy duty locking folding legs for ease of transportation.
- Standard 5-spindle backrest
- Made using European Beechwood
- 4 support brackets used under the seat
- 4 pieces of Velcro attached to the seat, in order to attach seat pads
- The frame is a "white limewash" colour as per the photos
- Stackable 8 to 10 high
The steel frame is light in weight making it a very popular choice for many clubs, hotels or function hire companies. These chairs can be stacked high making it simple for chairs to be stored conveniently away when not in use or to be transported from one area to another.
- 6ft diameter (183cm) - Table height approximately 76cm (30") when erected
- Strong 18mm table top. Exterior grade wood
- 4 stacking battens riveted to the underside of the table adding considerable strength!
- 6 layers of clear polyurethane. 4 layers on top and 2 on the bottom
- Protective ends on the feet protect wooden floors and carpets if used indoors
- Black PVC rubber edging protecting the sides from damaging
Load more listings